5.28.2007

A sad day

Today is a bit of a sad day for me. I deleted two comments I had on two different posts related to Ant. Some anonymous troll from coderslog.com posted comments on these two entries just to link to his web site. Beside the fact that the comments were related to Ant and Maven, they added nothing to the actual post. They were just links put there by a troll.

I do not accept trolls on my blog, period.

This is the first time I delete a comment. I hope this will be the last. I don't care if people don't have the same opinion as I comments on my blog. But people who try to get higher ranking or some publicity for they own site are off limit. If you want to link in a post to your own site, it's OK with me as long as your comment provide something meaningful to the conversation.

No comments:

AdSense Links